Cool Deodorant Wipes - 14 ct.
Quantity: 14 WIPES (8 in x 6 in / 20 cm x 15 cm)
Skin type: All Skin Types
- Naturally derived and Aluminum free deodorant wipe
- Arm pit toning wipe helps remove stick deodorant buildup
- Naturally antibacterial with benzalconium salt
- wipe armpits, sweaty folds of neck and hands
- refreshes without stripping the skin
- Biodegradable bamboo fiber/ Post consumer recycled material
Clean, natural formula that is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic and free from aluminum and parabens.
Combats bad odor from the root
We looked at the root cause of bad smell when we formulated this wipe - clogged underarm pores. By addressing the root cause of the problem, we help you make the switch to a natural deodorant easier.
Removes bacteria and old deodorant residue naturally
Ever noticed that some deodorants clog your underarm pores and leave residue that is hard to rinse off even in the shower? This wipe is packed with naturally antibacterial and cleansing ingredients to unclog pores and remove that old sticky deodorant residue once and for all.
Easy to bring, use and apply
Always keep one in your bag to use post workout, on the go or in between!
Water, alcohol denat., saccharomyces ferment filtrate, polysorbate 20, melaleuca alternifo- lia (tea tree) flower/leaf/stem extract, tocopheryl acetate, benzalkonium chloride, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, phenoxyetha- nol, caprylyl glycol
We're continuously making efforts to reduce our carbon footprint and change our product to recyclable, reusable packaging.
Here's how to recycle our products.
Plastic and Glass Containers
We've moved toward white and clear plastics, glasses and cardboard, as these are the most likely to get recycled.
How to recycle:
- Peel off labels- you may need to soak the containers in water
- Rinse out insides of containers- boiling water is a great way to bring products to the surface
- Check the caps- we're making an effort to change our caps into being fully recyclable, though some of our current items have parts in the caps that cannot be recycled. It's best to separate our caps into pieces and recycle what you can.
Our newest wipes, Natural Makeup Removing Wipes, Natural Cool Deodorant Wipes are biodegradable, meaning they can be thrown away.
- Put these with your compost - these can be put along with your kitchen compost waste
Ducalm Skincare is committed to providing the best customer service satisfaction with our merchandise. Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase when accompanied by the following:
- Original Receipt/Packing Slip
- All original packaging
- Products purchased as a part of a set must be returned as an entire set
- Product samples cannot be returned
- Gift cards cannot be returned
- Products purchased at a store must be returned wherever purchased
- Please refer to each individual store return policy for details
For purchases made online:
The return address is:
c/o Just Packaging Inc
450 Oak Tree Avenue, South
Plainfield, NJ 07080
To ensure prompt delivery of returns, we recommend that you send your return via UPS or insured Parcel Post. Your return will be processed based on the original form of payment. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the original receipt and we will reimburse you for the cost of shipping.
Should damage occur to the items in shipment, please contact Ducalm Skincare by sending an email to email@example.com and we will assist you with a return or replacement of the product after the return of the original product with original receipt/packing slip. Emails will receive our prompt attention within 48 hours.
Our order and fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders out quickly. Therefore, we cannot change or cancel an order once it has been submitted.