- it promotes collagen production
- aides in lymphatic drainage
- increases circulation to the skin which helps the skin remove wastes and deliver oxygen and nutrients through the blood flow
- helps your serums and moisturizers absorb better
- reduces stress
- variations in the natural stone make each one unique in their color and markings
Gua sha stems from Chinese medicine it literally means to “scrape sand” and these sweeping movements deliver oxygen nutrients in the blood to the area you’re treating and help to move stagnated Chi, tone facia and improve circulation promoting metabolic cell repair.