- it promotes collagen production
- aides in lymphatic drainage
- increases circulation to the skin which helps the skin remove wastes and deliver oxygen and nutrients through the blood flow
- helps your serums and moisturizers absorb better
- reduces stress
- variations in the natural stone make each one unique in their color and markings
Gua sha stems from Chinese medicine it literally means to “scrape sand” and these sweeping movements deliver oxygen nutrients in the blood to the area you’re treating and help to move stagnated Chi, tone facia and improve circulation promoting metabolic cell repair.
We're continuously making efforts to reduce our carbon footprint and change our product to recyclable, reusable packaging.
Here's how to recycle our products.
Plastic and Glass Containers
We've moved toward white and clear plastics, glasses and cardboard, as these are the most likely to get recycled.
How to recycle:
- Peel off labels- you may need to soak the containers in water
- Rinse out insides of containers- boiling water is a great way to bring products to the surface
- Check the caps- we're making an effort to change our caps into being fully recyclable, though some of our current items have parts in the caps that cannot be recycled. It's best to separate our caps into pieces and recycle what you can.
Our newest wipes, Natural Makeup Removing Wipes, Natural Cool Deodorant Wipes are biodegradable, meaning they can be thrown away.
- Put these with your compost - these can be put along with your kitchen compost waste
Ducalm Skincare is committed to providing the best customer service satisfaction with our merchandise. Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase when accompanied by the following:
- Original Receipt/Packing Slip
- All original packaging
- Products purchased as a part of a set must be returned as an entire set
- Product samples cannot be returned
- Gift cards cannot be returned
- Products purchased at a store must be returned wherever purchased
- Please refer to each individual store return policy for details
For purchases made online:
The return address is:
c/o Just Packaging Inc
450 Oak Tree Avenue, South
Plainfield, NJ 07080
To ensure prompt delivery of returns, we recommend that you send your return via UPS or insured Parcel Post. Your return will be processed based on the original form of payment. Contact us at email@example.com with a copy of the original receipt and we will reimburse you for the cost of shipping.
Should damage occur to the items in shipment, please contact Ducalm Skincare by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with a return or replacement of the product after the return of the original product with original receipt/packing slip. Emails will receive our prompt attention within 48 hours.
Our order and fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders out quickly. Therefore, we cannot change or cancel an order once it has been submitted.