SPA DOSES B5 VITAMIN EXFOLIATOR
Quantity: 7 DOSES
Skin type: Normal, Dry, Aging, Blemish Prone
- Exfoliates and moisturizes to enliven dull skin
- Gently shed dead skin for sensitive/ blemish prone skin
- B5 (panthenol) is collagen boosting and anti-aging
- Calms and restores, B5 tends to blemish prone skin
- Cleanses without stripping the skin
Smart pressure technology cellulose fibers gently slough away dead skin to help skin appear radiant and smooth
Encapsulated pro-vitamin B5 moisturizes and conditions the skin while you exfoliate to help regain moisture and smooth appearance of the skin
Follow our gentle spa dose regimen with Calm and Balmy™ Hemp Facial Serum to soothe and calm the skin while boosting the natural barrier function and top with a daily SPF 30+ sunscreen and additional sun-protective measures
Pop capsule from the packet. Twist off the end of the capsule. Squeeze product onto fingertips and lightly moisten with water. Gently massage onto the face avoiding the eye area. Rinse the product off with water and pat dry.
Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (aha) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cellulose, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, *panthenyl Triacetate, *hydroxypropyl Cellulose. *Naturally Derived
CRUELTY-FREE • VISIBLY IMPROVES SKIN TEXTURE • ECO-FRIENDLY CELLULOSE • PARABEN FREE
We're continuously making efforts to reduce our carbon footprint and change our product to recyclable, reusable packaging.
Here's how to recycle our products.
Plastic and Glass Containers
We've moved toward white and clear plastics, glasses and cardboard, as these are the most likely to get recycled.
How to recycle:
- Peel off labels- you may need to soak the containers in water
- Rinse out insides of containers- boiling water is a great way to bring products to the surface
- Check the caps- we're making an effort to change our caps into being fully recyclable, though some of our current items have parts in the caps that cannot be recycled. It's best to separate our caps into pieces and recycle what you can.
Our newest wipes, Natural Makeup Removing Wipes, Natural Cool Deodorant Wipes are biodegradable, meaning they can be thrown away.
- Put these with your compost - these can be put along with your kitchen compost waste
Ducalm Skincare is committed to providing the best customer service satisfaction with our merchandise. Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase when accompanied by the following:
- Original Receipt/Packing Slip
- All original packaging
- Products purchased as a part of a set must be returned as an entire set
- Product samples cannot be returned
- Gift cards cannot be returned
- Products purchased at a store must be returned wherever purchased
- Please refer to each individual store return policy for details
For purchases made online:
The return address is:
c/o Just Packaging Inc
450 Oak Tree Avenue, South
Plainfield, NJ 07080
To ensure prompt delivery of returns, we recommend that you send your return via UPS or insured Parcel Post. Your return will be processed based on the original form of payment. Contact us at email@example.com with a copy of the original receipt and we will reimburse you for the cost of shipping.
Should damage occur to the items in shipment, please contact Ducalm Skincare by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with a return or replacement of the product after the return of the original product with original receipt/packing slip. Emails will receive our prompt attention within 48 hours.
Our order and fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders out quickly. Therefore, we cannot change or cancel an order once it has been submitted.